- GLE 0006.2.4
- Understand addition as putting together and subtraction as breaking apart.
- GLE 0006.2.5
- Model the numbers 1 through 10 as sums or differences of different sets of whole
numbers (composing and decomposing numbers).
- GLE 0106.2.3
- Develop strategies for learning basic addition facts and related subtraction facts.
- GLE 0206.2.1
- Understand and use place value concepts to 1000.
- GLE 0206.2.2
- Understand and use the base-ten numeration system.
- GLE 0206.2.3
- Use efficient and accurate strategies to develop fluency with multi-digit addition and subtraction.
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.