- Compare and contrast a written story, drama, or poem to its audio, filmed, staged, or multimedia version, analyzing the effects of techniques unique...
- CLE 3103.1.1
- Use mathematical language, symbols, definitions, proofs and counterexamples correctly and precisely in mathematical reasoning.
- CLE 3103.1.6
- Employ reading and writing to recognize the major themes of mathematical processes, the historical development of mathematics, and the connections between...
- CLE 3103.5.1
- Describe, interpret, and apply quantitative data.
- CLE 3103.5.2
- Evaluate and critique various ways of collecting data and using information based on data published in the media.
- CLE 3103.5.3
- Use data and statistical thinking to draw inferences, make predictions, justify conclusions and identify and explain misleading uses of data.
- GLE 0701.7.3
- Recognize how visual and sound techniques and design elements (e.g., special
effects, camera angles, music) carry or influence messages in various media.
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.