- GLE 0706.3.2
- Understand and compare various representations of relations and functions.
- GLE 0706.3.3
- Understand the concept of function as a rule that assigns to a given input one and only one number (the output).
- GLE 0706.3.6
- Conceptualize the meanings of slope using various interpretations, representations, and contexts.
- GLE 0706.3.7
- Use mathematical models involving linear equations to analyze real-world phenomena.
- SPI 0706.3.2
- Determine whether a relation (represented in various ways) is a function.
- SPI 0706.3.3
- Given a table of inputs x and outputs f(x), identify the function rule and continue the pattern.
- SPI 0706.3.4
- Interpret the slope of a line as a unit rate given the graph of a proportional relationship.
- SPI 0706.3.5
- Represent proportional relationships with equations, tables and graphs.
- SPI 0706.3.7
- Translate between verbal and symbolic representations of real-world phenomena involving linear equations.
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.