- Use proportional relationships to solve multistep ratio and percent problems. Examples: simple interest, tax, markups and markdowns, gratuities and...
- GLE 0706.2.4
- Use ratios, rates and percents to solve single- and multi-step problems in various contexts.
- GLE 0706.4.2
- Apply proportionality to converting among different units of measurements to solve problems involving rates such as motion at a constant speed.
- GLE 0706.4.4
- Understand and use ratios, derived quantities, and indirect measurements.
- SPI 0706.2.6
- Express the ratio between two quantities as a percent, and a percent as a ratio or fraction.
- SPI 0706.2.7
- Use ratios and proportions to solve problems.
- Use proportional relationships to solve multi-step ratio and percent problems.
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.