- GLE 0207.6.2
- Make observations of changes in the moons appearance over time.
- GLE 0307.6.1
- Identify and compare the major components of the solar system such as the planets, sun, stars, and moon.
- GLE 0407.6.1
- Analyze patterns, relative movements, and relationships among the sun, moon, and earth.
- GLE 0507.6.1
- Compare planets based on their known characteristics.
- GLE 0507.6.2
- Recognize that charts can be used to locate and identify star patterns.
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.