- Find the volume of a right rectangular prism with fractional edge lengths by packing it with unit cubes of the appropriate unit fraction edge...
- GLE 0006.1.1
- Use mathematical language, symbols, and definitions while developing mathematical
- GLE 0006.1.3
- Develop independent reasoning to communicate mathematical ideas and derive
algorithms and/or formulas.
- GLE 0506.4.2
- Describe polyhedral solids and analyze their properties, including volume and surface area.
- GLE 0606.4.3
- Develop and use formulas to determine the circumference and area of circles, and the area of trapezoids, and develop strategies to find the area of composite shapes.
- GLE 0606.4.4
- Develop and use formulas for surface area and volume of 3-dimensional figures.
- SPI 0506.4.4
- Solve problems involving surface area and volume of rectangular prisms and polyhedral solids.
- SPI 0606.4.4
- Calculate with circumferences and areas of circles.
- SPI 0606.4.5
- Determine the surface area and volume of prisms, pyramids and cylinders.
- SPI 0606.4.6
- Given the volume of a cone/pyramid, find the volume of the related cylinder/prism or vice versa.
- Find the volume of a right rectangular prism with fractional edge lengths by packing it with unit cubes of the appropriate unit fraction edge lengths, and...
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.