Organizing Your Social Sciences Research Paper
The guide provides advice on how to develop and organize a research paper in the social sciences. At this site you will find a guide that explains how to develop and organize a research paper in the social sciences. You will also find information for proofreading and giving an oral presentation.
- Gather relevant information from multiple authoritative print and digital sources, using advanced searches effectively; assess the strengths and...
- CLE 3005.4.1
- Define and narrow a problem or research topic.
- CLE 3005.4.2
- Gather relevant information from a variety of print and electronic sources, as well as from direct observation, interviews, and surveys.
- CLE 3005.4.4
- Write an extended research paper, using primary and secondary sources and technology and graphics, as appropriate.
- CLE 3005.4.5
- Use a standard format to arrange text, to cite sources correctly, and to document quotations, paraphrases, and other information.
- Use advanced searches effectively, assessing the credibility and effectiveness of sources in answering a research question; integrate relevant and...
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.