ISTE 2017 Conference
Date / time:
Monday, June 26, 2017 - 4:00pm (1 hour)
This professional learning session was presented at the ISTE 2017 Conference & Expo.
Explore the ISTE Standards for teachers and tech coaches, get a helpful definition of coaching and learn how coaching can build capacity in teachers. You'll leave with a vision for how tech coaching can positively impact your work.
This session provides an overview of the role and benefits of coaching with a focus on technology integration and student learning. Participants will be able to:
- Analyze the ISTE Standards for Teachers and Coaches
- Consider what coaching is and is not
- Articulate the value of coaching to professional practice
- Understand the importance of approaching situations and people with a coaching mindset
- Create next steps in working with colleagues as well as seeking out personalized professional learning
Assistant Director — Lipscomb University Center for Teaching and Learning