- Tell and write time to the nearest minute and measure time intervals in minutes. Solve word problems involving addition and subtraction of time...
- Measure and estimate liquid volumes and masses of objects using standard units of grams (g), kilograms (kg), and liters (l).1 Add, subtract,...
- Recognize area as an attribute of plane figures and understand concepts of area measurement.
- GLE 0306.4.5
- Solve measurement problems involving fractional parts of linear units and capacity units.
- SPI 0306.1.2
- Solve problems involving elapsed time.
- SPI 0306.4.5
- Choose reasonable units of measure, estimate common measurements using benchmarks, and use appropriate tools to make measurements.
- Tell and write time to the nearest minute and measure time intervals in minutes. Solve contextual problems involving addition and subtraction of time...
- Measure the mass of objects and liquid volume using standard units of grams (g), kilograms (kg), milliliters (ml), and liters (l). Estimate the mass of ...
- Recognize that plane figures have an area and understand concepts of area measurement.
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.