- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of the structure an author uses in his or her exposition or argument, including whether the structure...
- Delineate and evaluate the reasoning in seminal U.S. texts, including the application of constitutional principles and use of legal reasoning...
- CLE 3005.5.1
- Use logic to make inferences and draw conclusions in a variety of complex
oral and written contexts.
- CLE 3005.5.3
- Evaluate an argument, considering false premises, logical fallacies, and
quality of evidence presented.
- CLE 3005.5.4
- Analyze the logical features of an argument.
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.