- CLE 3102.3.1
- Use algebraic thinking to analyze and generalize patterns.
- CLE 3102.5.1
- Describe and interpret quantitative information.
- CLE 3103.2.3
- Use appropriate technology (including graphing calculators and computer spreadsheets) to solve problems, recognize patterns and collect and analyze data.
- GLE 0406.4.2
- Understand and use measures of length, area, capacity, and weight.
- GLE 0406.4.3
- Solve problems that involve estimating and measuring length, area, capacity and weight.
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.