- Determine two or more central ideas in a text and analyze their development over the course of the text; provide an objective summary of the text.
- Engage effectively in a range of collaborative discussions (one-on-one, in groups, and teacher-led) with diverse partners on grade 7 topics, texts,...
- Analyze the main ideas and supporting details presented in diverse media and formats (e.g., visually, quantitatively, orally) and explain how the...
- GLE 0701.2.7
- Participate in work teams and group discussions.
- GLE 0701.6.1
- Comprehend and summarize the main ideas and supporting details of informational texts.
- SPI 0701.2.7
- Select the most appropriate behaviors for participating productively in a
team (e.g., ask primarily relevant questions that move the team toward its goal and...
- Prepare for collaborative discussions on 7th grade level topics and texts; engage effectively with varied partners, building on others' ideas and...
- Analyze the main ideas and supporting details presented in diverse media formats; explain how this clarifies a topic, text, or issue under study.
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.