- CLE 3103.3.4
- Graph and compare equations and inequalities in two variables. Identify and understand the relationships between the algebraic and geometric properties of the graph.
- CLE 3103.3.5
- Use mathematical models involving equations and systems of equations to represent, interpret and analyze quantitative relationships, change in various contexts,...
- CLE 3103.5.3
- Use data and statistical thinking to draw inferences, make predictions, justify conclusions and identify and explain misleading uses of data.
- GLE 0006.3.1
- Identify, duplicate, and extend simple number patterns and sequential and growing patterns.
- GLE 0006.3.2
- Recognize attributes (such as color, shape, size) and patterns (such as repeated pairs, bilateral symmetry).
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.