- Integrate and evaluate multiple sources of information presented in different media or formats (e.g., visually, quantitatively) as well as in...
- Analyze multiple interpretations of a story, drama, or poem (e.g., recorded or live production of a play or recorded novel or poetry), evaluating...
- Make strategic use of digital media (e.g., textual, graphical, audio, visual, and interactive elements) in presentations to enhance understanding...
- CLE 3003.7.1
- Evaluate the aural, visual, and written images and other special effects used in
television, radio, film, and the Internet for their ability to inform,...
- CLE 3003.7.2
- Examine the agreements and conflicts between the visual (e.g., media images,
painting, film, graphic arts) and the verbal.
- CLE 3003.7.3
- Recognize how visual and sound techniques or design (e.g., special effects,
camera angles, music) carry or influence messages in various media.
- CLE 3003.7.4
- Apply and adapt the principles of written composition to create coherent
- Evaluate the topic or subject in multiple diverse formats and media.
- Evaluate the topic, subject, and/or theme in multiple diverse formats and media, including how the version interprets the source text.
- Make strategic use of digital media and visual displays in presentations to enhance understanding of findings, reasoning, and evidence and to add interest.
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.