- GLE 0207.5.1
- Investigate the relationship between an animals characteristics and the features of the environment where it lives.
- GLE 0301.2.1
- Continue to develop basic listening skills necessary for communication.
- GLE 0307.5.1
- Explore the relationship between an organisms characteristics and its ability to survive in a particular environment.
- GLE 0407.5.1
- Analyze physical and behavioral adaptations that enable organisms to survive in their environment.
- GLE 0507.5.1
- Investigate physical characteristics associated with different groups of animals.
- GLE 0807.5.1
- Identify various criteria used to classify organisms into groups.
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.