- Make connections between the text of a story or drama and a visual or oral presentation of the text, identifying where each version reflects specific...
- Analyze how visual and multimedia elements contribute to the meaning, tone, or beauty of a text (e.g., graphic novel, multimedia presentation of...
- GLE 0306.4.2
- Understand and apply the concepts of congruence and symmetry.
- GLE 0501.7.3
- Understand that the choice of medium influences the message in a
- GLE 0501.7.4
- Be aware of how message or meaning changes when a written work is translated into a visual presentation.
- SPI 0401.6.6
- Use available text features (e.g., graphics and illustrations) to make meaning from text.
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.