Grade 8 | Fire Dept
Grade 8 | Fire Dept
- Use similar triangles to explain why the slope m is the same between any two distinct points on a non-vertical line in the coordinate plane; derive...
- Understand that a function is a rule that assigns to each input exactly one output. The graph of a function is the set of ordered pairs consisting...
- Compare properties of two functions each represented in a different way (algebraically, graphically, numerically in tables, or by verbal...
- Interpret the equation y = mx + b as defining a linear function, whose graph is a straight line; give examples of functions that are not linear. For...
- Construct a function to model a linear relationship between two quantities. Determine the rate of change and initial value of the function from a...
- Describe qualitatively the functional relationship between two quantities by analyzing a graph (e.g., where the function is increasing or...
- Use the equation of a linear model to solve problems in the context of bivariate measurement data, interpreting the slope and intercept. For...
- GLE 0806.3.4
- Translate among verbal, tabular, graphical and algebraic representations of linear functions.
- SPI 0806.3.4
- Translate between various representations of a linear function.
- Understand that a function is a rule that assigns to each input exactly one output. The graph of a function is the set of ordered pairs consisting of an...
- Compare properties of two functions each represented in a different way (algebraically, graphically, numerically in tables, or by verbal descriptions).
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.