- GLE 0407.10.1
- Distinguish among heat, radiant, and chemical forms of energy.
- GLE 0407.10.2
- Explain how energy is transferred in a simple electrical circuit.
- GLE 0407.10.3
- Investigate how light travels and is influenced by different types of materials and surfaces.
- GLE 0507.10.1
- Design an experiment to illustrate the difference between potential and kinetic energy.
- GLE 0507.10.2
- Conduct experiments on the transfer of heat energy through conduction, convection, and radiation.
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.