- CLE 3295.3.1
- Formulate a working hypothesis to guide research.
- CLE 3295.3.4
- Collect data using a variety of scientific tools and equipment.
- GLE 0007.9.2
- Identify objects and materials as solids or liquids.
- GLE 0107.9.2
- Distinguish between the properties of solids and liquids.
- GLE 0107.9.3
- Predict the changes that may occur when different materials are mixed.
- GLE 0207.9.2
- Investigate how temperature changes affect the state of matter.
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.