Welcome to eduToolbox – a wealth of educational resources supporting academic success.
If you are new to eduToolbox, we encourage you to create a user account by using the registration form. Registration is free and provides access to additional academic resources. Returning users can login by using the menu link at the top-right of any page.
Registration to access the eduToolbox website is free. Here are the steps to follow:
- Click the "login" menu link at the top-right of any page, and then choose the "Create new account" tab.
- Fill out the user account form, and then click the "Create New Account" button.
- Locate the confirmation message that is sent to your e-mail inbox. The subject line will start with "Account details for…"
- Use the link in the confirmation e-mail to access the website and set your account password.
- Begin browsing the eduToolbox website by clicking the "Home" menu link or the website logo to start at the home page.
Creation of an eduToolbox user account will provide you with access to additional resources, including state-specific items that may be particularly relevant to you.
The eduToolbox resource-sharing portal provides educators with access to instructional plans, teaching strategies, assessment items, and professional learning materials. Links to the major functions of eduToolbox are provided across the top of the page:
- Instructional Exchange – academic units, lessons, task arcs, and activities that are designed to facilitate student growth toward mastery of specific learning objectives.
- Educator’s Toolkit – high-quality strategies, files, website links, media items, and referenced works that support planning of instruction, assessment for learning, and professional learning.
- Standards Explorer – browse sets of academic standards to discover the learning expectations for students in specific grade levels and courses of study. Available resources are linked to the academic standards they support.
- Contribute – an opportunity for educators to support each other by sharing high-quality academic resources through the eduToolbox online portal.
Additional sections of the website are accessed through links lower on the page. The featured sections include:
- Ayers Exclusives – links to online resources; courses and seminars; and coaching and custom programs offered by the Ayers Institute for Teacher Learning & Innovation.
- Tennessee Tools – resources provided by the Tennessee Department of Education that are created to align with the Tennessee academic standards and to prepare students for college and career.
- Crosswalk Charts – tables designed to show connections between standards and available resources, which can help you discover high-quality materials for professional learning.
The eduToolbox website is operated by the Ayers Institute for Teacher Learning & Innovation, an extension of the College of Education at Lipscomb University. Collaborative support and funding for the development of eduToolbox was provided through grants from the Tennessee Department of Education and the U.S. Department of Education’s Math & Science Partnership program.
The eduToolbox resource-sharing portal was launched in 2016 and represents an enhanced, modern way for educators to access academic resources that are aligned to current education standards. Within the eduToolbox library, you will find many high-quality resources that were formerly distributed through the Tennessee Curriculum Center and TNCore websites. New resources are being added regularly, making eduToolbox an active and growing website.