- Integrate information presented in different media or formats (e.g., visually, quantitatively) as well as in words to develop a coherent...
- GLE 0207.11.1
- Investigate how vibrating objects produce sound.
- GLE 0207.11.2
- Classify sounds according to their loudness and pitch.
- GLE 0207.T/E.1
- Recognize that both natural materials and human-made tools have specific characteristics that determine their uses.
- GLE 0207.T/E.2
- Apply engineering design and creative thinking to solve practical problems.
- GLE 0601.7.1
- Analyze media for their ability to inform, persuade, and entertain.
- GLE 0601.7.2
- Examine the relationship between the visual (e.g., media images, painting,
film, graphic arts) and the verbal in media.
- Integrate information presented in different media or formats, such as in tables, images, diagrams, and words to develop a coherent understanding of a...
- Compare and contrast the written version of a story, drama, or poem to the experience of listening to or viewing an audio, video, or live production of a text.
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.