- Analyze the interactions between individuals, events, and ideas in a text (e.g., how ideas influence individuals or events, or how individuals...
- Analyze the structure an author uses to organize a text, including how the major sections contribute to the whole and to the development of the ideas.
- GLE 0107.7.1
- Realize that water, rocks, soil, living organisms, and man-made objects make up the earths surface.
- GLE 0107.7.2
- Classify earth materials according to their physical properties.
- GLE 0307.7.3
- Distinguish between natural and manmade objects.
- GLE 0701.6.2
- Analyze the organizational structures of informational texts.
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.