- GLE 0107.5.1
- Investigate how plants and animals can be grouped according to their habitats.
- GLE 0207.5.1
- Investigate the relationship between an animals characteristics and the features of the environment where it lives.
- GLE 0307.5.1
- Explore the relationship between an organisms characteristics and its ability to survive in a particular environment.
- GLE 0507.3.1
- Demonstrate how all living things rely on the process of photosynthesis to obtain energy.
- GLE 0507.5.1
- Investigate physical characteristics associated with different groups of animals.
- GLE 0707.3.1
- Distinguish between the basic features of photosynthesis and respiration.
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.