- GLE 0007.4.2
- Observe that offspring resemble their parents.
- GLE 0007.5.1
- Compare the basic features of plants and animals.
- GLE 0107.4.2
- Describe ways in which animals closely resemble their parents.
- GLE 0207.4.2
- Realize that parents pass along physical characteristics to their offspring.
- GLE 0207.5.1
- Investigate the relationship between an animals characteristics and the features of the environment where it lives.
- GLE 0307.5.1
- Explore the relationship between an organisms characteristics and its ability to survive in a particular environment.
- GLE 0407.5.1
- Analyze physical and behavioral adaptations that enable organisms to survive in their environment.
- GLE 0507.4.2
- Recognize that some characteristics are inherited while others result from interactions with the environment.
- GLE 0507.5.1
- Investigate physical characteristics associated with different groups of animals.
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.